Monastery of San Pedro
It was founded in the tenth century by Onmega, abbess of the monasteiro of nuns of Santa Comba de Bande.
It was a monastery of Benedictine nuns from 1137. In the s. XV was incorporated into the properties of the monastery of San Paio de Antealtares of Santiago de Compostela.
It has three semicircular apses, the central one being higher than the lateral ones. The vaults of the lateral apses are of cannon and of false crucería in the central one (canyon on crossed nerves).
The lateral apses have semicircular arches, while the central apse has a slightly pointed arch.
Outside, the central apse is divided into five bays framed by semi-extended columns; the three central windows are more profusely decorated, with semicircular archivolts on a column on each side. The lateral apses, as well as the sections of the lateral naves, have similar Romanesque windows.
The facade of the church has three covers with archivolts, the lateral ones pointed and the central one circular, and all of them with columnar columns on jambs. The main portal, Romanesque, flanked by two buttresses in the middle of which the door opens, has four overlapping arches, smooth the three lower ones, while the upper one, which surrounds the whole, stands out for its checkered decoration. In the pediment there is a rosette under a pointed arch.