Santa Maria do Condado Church
Its construction began in 1194, but would be completed in the early years of the third century. It is next to the old hospital and place of passage of pilgrims of the Xacobeo Miñoto-Ribeiro Way. The main altarpiece of the temple dates from the 18th century. A Roman altarpiece from the 2nd century AD used as a holy water font and dedicated by Flavius to As Sulae Nantugaicae, the ancient Mantuganese Suevas goddesses.