Church of San Martiño de Araúxo
The parish church was built in 1781 on the site of Requeixo. The façade is enhanced by a linteled door, decorated with mouldings supported by the corners and a niche in the frontispiece, on a galloned corbel. It is finished off with a two-section belfry and pediment.
On the Gospel side, a chapel was built in 1828 for the “Beati Mortui Qui in Domino Moriuntur”, as indicated by an epigraph on the outside.
Inside, the main and collateral altarpieces from the 18th century stand out, with the image of the owner, San Antonio, San Roque, San Benito Preto, San Martiño, Santa Bárbara, and reliefs of the Annunciation and Visitation being represented in the santoral.