Church of San Xés (A Canle)
It is an outstanding example of regional architecture. The building belongs to the late Baroque period, and its construction was recorded in 1781.
The presbytery stands out for its dimensions compared to the nave covered with a barrel vault. The head of the temple is completed with a chapel covered with a vault with edges and a tower, which is decorated on the ends of its faces with double pilasters, the upper body being the smallest in size and out of proportion, as it also lacks finishing. The façade culminates in the frontispiece with a Marian coat of arms and anagram. Above it, in a framed niche, is the stony image of San Xés.
Inside, the main altarpiece stands out for its grandiosity with two bodies distributed in five streets by means of salomonic columns and attic.