Church of Santa María de Vilar de Vacas
Temple built in the eighteenth century, since in 1718 a chaplaincy was founded in this parish of dedication to Our Lady of Compassion. Later the temple was rebuilt in the 19th century.
To the outside, it is a simple construction finished in bulrush.
Inside, covered entirely in wood, the main altarpiece stands out, a baroque work from the second half of the 18th century.