Church of San Miguel de Espiñoso
Baroque church built in 1749 and enlarged in 1780. Its body appears covered with a cement structure that replaces the old wooden deck. The main chapel has a starry ribbed vault. The façade ends with a belfry and the coat of arms of the Zúñigas and Biedamas. The vegetal decoration and the fleur-de-lis on the lower parts of the stylized capitals of the pilasters that flank the entrance door typologically assign this façade to Maestro Serapio.
In its interior it conserves a neoclassical main altarpiece as well as two lateral altarpieces, a Neo-Gothic one with reliefs from the 18th century and another one from the 19th and 20th century.