Church of Santa Comba
Visigothic temple located in the village of Santa Comba, on the N-540 road from Ourense to Portugal, 10 kilometres from Bande la and 1 kilometre from Porto Quintela. Situated on an old monastery, dating from the seventh century, although it underwent several reforms over the centuries, most importantly in the eleventh.
The building consists of four barrel vaults, peraltadas, which cross and in the middle a vault of edges, all in brick, reminiscent of the Roman world.
It was declared a Historic-Artistic Monument in 1921